1. General Information: All orders are subject to product availability. If an item is not in stock at the time you place your order, we will notify you and refund you the total amount of your order, using the original method of payment
2. Delivery Location: Items offered on our website are only available for delivery to addresses in the United States. Any shipments outside of the United States are not available at this time.
3. Delivery Time: An estimated delivery time will be provided to you once your order is placed. Delivery times are estimates and commence from the date of shipping, rather than the date of order. Delivery times are to be used as a guide only and are subject to the acceptance and approval of your order. Unless there are exceptional circumstances, we make every effort to fulfill your order within 30 business days of the date of your order. Business day means Monday to Friday, except holidays. Please note we do not ship on Sundays. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
4. Shipping Costs: Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. To find out how much your order will cost, simple add the items you would like to purchase to your cart, and proceed to the checkout page. Once at the checkout screen, shipping charges will be displayed. Additional shipping charges may apply to remote areas or for large or heavy items. You will be advised of any charges on the checkout page. Sales tax is charged according to the state or county to which the item is shipped.
5. Damaged Items in Transport: If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Questions: If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment or your order, please contact us at: email@example.com
1. Returns: We accept returns. Return requests for full price items on The Organic Body Mechanic, LLC products must be submitted within 10 days of shipment dates. You can return unopened items in the original packaging within 15 days of your shipment date with receipt or proof of purchase. If 15 days or more have passed since your shipment date, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange. Any product you return must be in the same condition you received it and in the original packaging. Please keep the receipt. The Organic Body Mechanic, LLC is not responsible for reshipping costs on returns. We will pay the return shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error. Upon receipt of the returned item, we will fully examine it and notify you via email, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are or are not entitled to a return. If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment. Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable. To follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Exchanges: We only exchange goods if they are defective or damaged. In circumstances where you consider that a product is defective, you should promptly contact us at email@example.com with details of the product and the defect. Upon receipt of the returned product, we will fully examine it and notify you via e-mail, within a reasonable period of time, whether you are entitled to a replacement as a result of the defect. If you are eligible, we will send you a replacement product.
3. Exceptions: Some items are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. These include: All sales are final on discounted products and services. Refunds will be returned by original method of payment. Once The Organic Body Mechanic, LLC services are rendered all sales are final with no refund.
4. Defective items: The Organic Body Mechanic, LLC is not responsible for any defects or dangers from any and all products purchased through our website. Manufactures are responsible for product defects or dangers. All clothing and apparel are purchased from Vistaprint. All essential oils products are purchased doTerra. All exercise products are purchased from Theraband.
5. Shipping: Refunds do not include any shipping and handling charges shown on the packaging slip or invoice. Shipping charges for all returns must be prepaid and insured by you. You are responsible for any loss or damage to hardware during shipment. We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. Any amounts refunded will not include the cost of shipping.